C10 XP-2The C10 XP-2 is a highly manoeuvrable drilling rig due to the slew ring connecting the rig’s upper structure to the undercarriage. Easy set up on the most confined sites.
Rotary Head Torque
Stroke of Rotary
Rotary Head Max Drilling Speed
Width Of Crawer
The C10 XP-2 is the new Casagrande drilling rig designed and manufactured to tackle the larger projects in the field of foundations and is suited for constructing anchors, micropiles, CFA piles and jet-grouting.
The turret slew ring that connects the rig’s upper structure to the undercarriage makes the C10 XP-2 is a highly manoeuvrable machine and easy to set up on the most confined sites.
The SPM – Smart Power Management – and the full load sensing hydraulic system allow an intelligent engine power management to improve performance of the machinery and reduce fuel consumption. Available in hydraulic and full radio-controlled version.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
The Smart Power Management (SPM) is an intelligent engine power management system that improves performances and productivity of the machinery. The SPM system monitors the momentary power flows and immediately allocates the available power to the different jobs, so the operation function has always the maximum power available.
SAFETY & TECHNOLOGY
The C10 XP-2 has a very low sound emission level due to the sound-absorbing materials used and oil heat exchangers, designed for reducing the overall noise level. The layout of the machine and the wide openings of the canopy offer comfortable and easy access for inspection and maintenance. The machine conforms to the last international standards to guarantee the maximum safety of the operations.
FULL LOAD SENSING TECHNOLOGY
The XP-2 hydraulic power system uses the Full Load Sensing (FLS) technology. Unlike the common hydraulic managing systems, the FLS pressurizes only the required amount of oil needed thanks to the feedback between pumps and distributors. Thus allowing the management of the power demands and reduces dissipation, achieving up to 25% fuel saving (calculated on the basis of a theoretical working cycle).
The XP-2 control system offers the following advantages for the operator:
- monitoring of all working function,
- diagnostic of the working systems to ensure the constant monitoring of the status of sensors and components,
- easy conversion in any drilling arrangement,
- friendly customization of working functions e.g. mappings of torque and speed for EP rotary head,
- remote rigs assistance,
- diagnostic, monitoring of working parameters.
|Engine power||209 kW||280 HP|
|Width of crawler||2500 mm||8.2 ft|
|Stroke of rotary head||7760 ÷ 10060 mm||25.5 ÷ 33 ft|
|Extraction force||200 kN||44,962 lbf|
|Crowd force||200 kN||44,962 lbf|
|Diameters||152 ÷ 508 mm||4 ÷ 20 in|
|Torque||55000 Nm||40,566 lbf/ft|
|Max. Drilling speed||50 rpm||50 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||25000 kg||55,120 lbs|
- 1. Other rotary heads available
- 2. Drifter T40 (Back Device)
- 3. Rotopercussion unit HB50A, HB60A
- 4. A2 auxiliary winch with rope Max line pull 2000 kg
- 5. Cathead for auxiliary winch A2
- 6. Self-pivot pulley Cathead with self-pivoting pulley for auxiliary winch A2
- 7. Auxiliary crane
- 8. Jet grouting system
- 9. Super jet grouting arrangement
- 10. Hydraulic chuck type P114 – P200 for jet grouting rods
- 11. Flushing pump-Water pump GAMMA 202 (200 l/min max – 60 bar max)
- 12. Foam pump G40 (30 l/min max – 50 bar max)
- 13. Lubricator for down-the-hole hammer 8,5 l | 20 l
- 14. Mud pump NG 530 L / NG 600
- 15. High pressure pump cleaner
- 16. Safeguards according to EN 16228
- 17. Casagrande Live Dashboard remote rig control and monitoring via internet