C20 CFACasagrande C20 is the smallest machine in the classic series , dedicated to two modes of drilling CFA and LDP. A classic analogue controlled machine based on a modern design.
Main Line Pull
Aux Line Pull
Rotary Head Torque
Width Of Crawer
Length Of Auger Cleaning Stroke
Casagrande C20 is the smallest machine in the classic series for two modes of drilling CFA and LDP bored piling. An analogue version of a classic design piling rig, designed to be simple to maintain with minimal computerised control, no remote control or no PLC (Primary Logic Controller) yet simple, robust and efficient, providing excellent value.
Part of Casagrande’s new series of Classic hydraulic piling rigs, designed and built using the latest state-of the-art techniques. A range of machines engineered to satisfy the needs of the most demanding contractor with emphasis on performance, reliability and economy. This equipment will perform foundation techniques in geotechnical engineering such as bored piles and continuous flight auger.
Keep the operator happy in a comfortable working environment” is our formula for added productivity. The C20 is designed to satisfy the European Union standards on safety and is manufactured to comply with the ISO 9001 requirements on quality.
The ideal operating weight allows for easy transport and fast set up.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
The Smart Power Management (SPM) is an engine power management system that improves performances and productivity of the machinery. SPM monitors the power flows drawn from the engine and allocates the maximum available power to the required function.
SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE
Hydraulic lifting canopy over the engine for easy access during inspections
and maintenance. Optional stairs, platforms and railings provide safe accessibility to every point. Also, optional cameras and display for full visibility
of the working area.
Rigs are powered by the latest generation Stage V diesel engine with reduced exhaust emissions and use of low sulfuric content fuels. Further reduction of CO2 emissions is achievable by using HVO plant-based fuels. Bio-oils
of high efficiency and performance are available.
COMFORT & TECHNOLOGY
The operator cabin is ergonomically designed for user comfort and
soundproofing. Smart oil heat exchangers reduce fuel consumption and the
overall noise level of the cooling system.
|C20 Piling Rig||EU||USA|
|Max depth||37 m||121.4 ft|
|Max diameter||1200 mm||47.2 in|
|Max depth C.F.A.||16,6 m||54.5 ft|
|Max diameter C.F.A.||800 mm||31 in|
|Engine power||142 kW||190 HP|
|Width of crawler||2550÷3750mm||8.4÷12.3 ft|
|Shoes width||600 mm||23.6 in|
|Line pull||150 kN||33,720 lbf|
|Line pull||70 kN||15,740 lbf|
|CROWD – RAM|
|Extraction force||190 kN||42,700 lbf|
|Crowd force||110 kN||24,730 lbf|
|Stroke||3500 mm||11.5 ft|
|Torque||100 kNm||73,760 lbf·ft|
|Drilling speed||34 rpm||34 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||28 t||61,730 lbs|
- Drilling depth measurement and automatic mast verticality control
- screen display for visualization and setting of drilling parameters
- Protective roof guard (FOPS compliant)
- Air condition system
- Cab side catwalk
- Electric refuelling pump
- Lateral catwalks and handrails
- Cab front board
- Water pre-heating system for starting engine at low temperatures
- Automatic centralized greasing system
- Video unit with two cameras and one 7” monitor to control winches and the rear of the machine
- Casagrande FleetMaster remote rig control and monitoring via internet
- Transport kit according to required transport configuration
ROTARY PILING EQUIPMENT
- Cardanic joint for rotary head
- Hook on auxiliary line
- Rotating CFA cleaner hydraulically operated
- Star CFA cleaner
- CFA lower guide with hydraulic opening
- Crowd winches for CFA. Max crowd force 2×29 kN
- Hydraulic vibrator for cages
- Instrument for measuring, displaying and recording of drilling parameters.
- Complete with software for processing data on a PC
- Instrument for continuous extraction of CFA