C5 XP-2The Casagrande C5 XP-2 multipurpose Drilling Rig for anchors and micropiles, with “Front The Wall” joint. Works in narrow spaces such as tunnels or inside buildings.
Rotary Head Speed
Rotary Head Torque
Stroke of Rotary
Width Of Crawer
The C5 XP-2 represents the joint venture of 60 years of Casagrande’s experience in the field of drilling, together with the innovation a feature, which characterized the long history of company’s successes.
The C5R XP-2 is the multipurpose drill rig designed by Casagrande to perform projects in the field of foundation drilling, specifically for constructing anchors and micropiles.
The SPM – Smart Power Management – and the full load sensing hydraulic system allow an intelligent engine power management to improve performance of the machinery and reduce fuel consumption.
The crawler rig is equipped with modular mast, articulation with “Front of The Wall” joint. It is such small and easy-to-use so that it can work in narrow spaces such as tunnels or inside buildings. The new C5 XP-2 is a compact crawler drill rig, easy to truck and manoeuver thanks to the ergonomic remote control.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
|Engine power||111 kW||149 HP|
|Width of crawler||1800 mm||5.9 in|
|Stroke of rotary head||1640 ÷ 3640 mm||5.4 ÷ 12 in|
|Extraction force||50 kN||11,240 lbf|
|Crowd force||50 kN||11,240 lbf|
|Diameters||60 ÷ 305 mm||2.4 ÷ 12 in|
|Torque||15210 Nm||11,218 lb/ft|
|Max. Drilling speed||400 rpm||400 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||9000 kg||19,840 lbs|
Front the wall Kinematic
The key feature of the C5XP-2 is the joint system, engineered to support all stresses and to be operated within the most demanding conditions. Through the control panel, the machine can be moved +/- 95°. Thanks to its joints system, the C5XP-2 is a fast machine to operate and very easy to use with total ﬂexibility. The joints system of the C5XP-2 allows reaching the most extreme spots and can easily work in narrow spaces such as tunnels or inside buildings
- Other rotary heads available
- Drifter T40 (Back Device)
- Rotary head side movement
- Rotary head double feed speed
- Balancing kit – crowd/drilling feed
- Auxiliary winch with rope Max line pull 900 kg
- Cathead for auxiliary winch
- Flushing pump-Water pump: GAMMA 62 (60 l/min max – 50 bar max) GAMMA 202 (200 l/min max – 60 bar max)
- Pump CC30/20S Foam: (30 l/min max – 50 bar max) High pressure: (30 l/min max – 200 bar max)
- Mud pump NG 530 L (170 l/min max – 24 bar max)
- Lubricator for down-the-hole hammer 8,5 l
- Electric fuel pump
- Oscillating tracks +14° / -16°
- Cable remote control for tracking
- Radio remote control for tracking
- Additional sound prooﬁng bafﬂes
- Safeguards according to EN 16228
- Casagrande FleetMaster remote rig control and monitoring via internet