The Casagrande C4 XP-2 is an hydraulic drill rig ideal for the projects in the field of foundation and is suited for constructing anchors, micropiles and jet grouting.
Designed and built using the latest state of the of art technology.
A machine engineered for the most demanding conditions with particular emphasis on performance, efficiency, reliability and economics.
The SPM – Smart Power Management – and the full load sensing hydraulic system allows a engine power management to improve the performance of the rig, thus reduce fuel consumption.
The new C4 XP-2 is compact and manoeuvrable thanks to the ergonomic remote control and the handy console on board.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
|Engine power||100 kW|
|Width of crawler||1400 ÷ 2000 mm|
|Stroke of rotary head||1520 ÷ 4020 mm|
|Extraction force||73 kN|
|Crowd force||73 kN|
|Diameters||30 ÷ 305 mm|
|Max. Drilling speed||450 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||8500 kg|
- Other rotary heads available
- Drifter T40 (Back Device)
- Rotary head side movement
- Hydraulic chuck type P114 for jet grouting
- Balancing kit – crowd/drilling feed
- Jet grouting system without mast extensions
- Auxiliary winch with rope Max line pull 900 kg / 2000 kg
- Cathead for auxiliary winch
- Flushing pump
- Water pump: GAMMA 62 (60 l/min max – 50 bar max)
- GAMMA 202 (200 l/min max – 60 bar max)
- CC30/20S Foam: (30 l/min max – 50 bar max)
- High pressure: (30 l/min max – 200 bar max)
- Mud and slurry pump
- NG 530 L (170 l/min max – 24 bar max)
- Lubricator for down-the-hole hammer 8,5
- Electric fuel pump
- Cable remote control / Radio remote control for tracking
- Additional sound prooﬁ ng bafﬂes
- Safeguards according to EN 16228
- Lifting kit
- Casagrande FleetMaster remote rig control and monitoring via internet