The Casagrande C6-2 has been designed and manufactured with increased stability and power to tackle the larger projects in the ﬁeld of foundation and is suited for constructing anchors and micropiles and is particularly suited to jet-grouting.
Thanks to a new joints system, the C6-2 is a fast and rapid machine to operate, easy to use (user-friendly). Total flexibility is the key word. The joints system of the C6-2 allows reaching the most extreme spots.
The SPM – Smart Power Management – and the full load sensing hydraulic system allow an intelligent engine power management to improve performance of the machinery and reduce fuel consumption.
Available in hydraulic and full radio-controlled version, the C6-2 is designed thinking of the operator.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
SAFETY & TECHNOLOGY
FULL LOAD SENSING TECHNOLOGY
|Engine power||142 kW|
|Width of crawler||2250 mm|
|Stroke of rotary head||4300 ÷ 7300 mm|
|Extraction force||100 kN|
|Crowd force||100 kN|
|Diameters||76 ÷ 406 mm|
|Max. Drilling speed||226 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||15000 kg|
- Other rotary heads available
- Drifter T40 (Back Device)
- Rotopercussion unit HB45A, HB50A
- A2 auxiliary winch with rope Max line pull 2000 kg
- Cathead for auxiliary winch A2
- Self-pivot pulley Cathead with self-pivoting pulley for auxiliary winch A2
- Auxiliary crane
- Jet grouting system
- Super jet grouting arrangement
- Hydraulic chuck type P114 – P200 for jet grouting rods
- Flushing pump-Water pump GAMMA 202 (200 l/min max – 60 bar max)
- Foam pump G40 (30 l/min max – 50 bar max)
- Lubricator for down-the-hole hammer 8,5 l | 20 l
- Mud pump NG 530 L / PH 15 (160 – 55) 170 l/min | 24 bar
- High pressure pump cleaner
- Safeguards according to EN 16228
- Casagrande Live Dashboard remote rig control and monitoring via internet