Rotary Head Torque
Stroke of Rotary
Rotary Head Max Drilling Speed
Max Depth CFA
Width Of Crawer
With over 3000 units produced from 1979, the C6 XP-2 is Casagrande’s best selling machine.
The new Casagrande drill rig C6 XP-2 has been designed and manufactured with increased stability and power to tackle the larger projects in the field of foundation and is suited for constructing anchors and micropiles and is particularly suited to jet-grouting.
Thanks to a new joints system, the C6 XP-2 is a rapid machine to operate with total flexibility, easy to use (user-friendly). The new joints system of the C6 XP-2 allows reaching the most extreme spots.
The C6XP2 crawler rig is equipped with a modular mast, articulation with “Front the Wall” joint (FTW). It is versatile and easy-to-use, can work in narrow spaces. The new C6XP2 is a compact crawler drill rig, transport and manoeuvres are smooth thanks to the ergonomic remote control and the handy on-board control console.
Fitted Smart Power Management (SPM) and full load sensing (LS) hydraulic system allow intelligent engine power management to improve performance of the machinery whilst reduce fuel consumption.
The Smart Power Management (SPM) is an intelligent engine power management system that improves performances and productivity of the machinery. The SPM system monitors the momentary power flows and immediately allocates the available power to the different jobs, so the operation function has always the maximum power available
The XP hydraulic power system uses Full Load Sensing (FLS) technology. Unlike the common hydraulic managing systems, the FLS pressurizes only the required amount of oil requested by users thanks to the load controlling the pumps from distributors. It allows the machine to manage the power demands and reduces wasted power and losses, achieving up to the 25% of fuel saving (calculated based on a theoretical working cycle).
Noise generated during operation is very low, sound emissions levels have been reduced with the use of sound-absorbing materials and smart oil heat exchangers. Cooling fan speed is related to the oil temperature so is controlled proportionally reducing fuel consumption and, overall noise level.
The layout of the machine with wide canopy door openings offer comfortable and easy access for inspection and maintenance. The machine conforms to the latest European and international standards guaranteeing maximum safety of operations.
The XP control system offers the following advantages for the operator and the supervision of the work:
• Monitoring of all working function
• Diagnostic of the working systems to ensure the constant
• Monitoring of the status of sensors and components,
• Easy conversion in any drilling arrangement,
• User friendly customization of working functions
• Remote rigs assistance,
• Monitoring of working parameters
|Engine power||142 kW|
|Width of crawler||2250 mm|
|Stroke of rotary head||4300 ÷ 7300 mm|
|Extraction force||100 kN|
|Crowd force||100 kN|
|Diameters||76 ÷ 406 mm|
|Max. Drilling speed||226 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||15000 kg|
- Other rotary heads available
- Drifter T40 (Back Device)
- Rotopercussion unit HB45A, HB50A
- A2 auxiliary winch with rope Max line pull 2000 kg
- Cathead for auxiliary winch A2
- Self-pivot pulley Cathead with self-pivoting pulley for auxiliary winch A2
- Auxiliary crane
- Jet grouting system
- Super jet grouting arrangement
- Hydraulic chuck type P114 – P200 for jet grouting rods
- Flushing pump-Water pump GAMMA 202 (200 l/min max – 60 bar max)
- Foam pump G40 (30 l/min max – 50 bar max)
- Lubricator for down-the-hole hammer 8,5 l | 20 l
- Mud pump NG 530 L / PH 15 (160 – 55) 170 l/min | 24 bar
- High pressure pump cleaner
- Safeguards according to EN 16228
- Casagrande Live Dashboard remote rig control and monitoring via internet