The Casagrande M9XP-2 is an hydraulic drill rig ideal for the projects in the field of foundation and is suited for constructing anchors, micropiles. and jet grouting.
A machine engineered for the most demanding conditions with particular emphasis on performance efficiency, reliability and economy.
The M9 XP-2 is easy to truck and manoeuvre thanks to the ergonomic remote control and the handy console on board. Available in hydraulic and full radio-controlled version, the M9 XP-2.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
SAFETY & TECHNOLOGY
FULL LOAD SENSING TECHNOLOGY
|Stroke of rotary head||5400 ÷ 8400 mm|
|Clamps diameters||101 ÷ 508 mm|
|Rotary head torque||30000 Nm|
|Max. drilling speed||160 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||21000 kg|
- “EP” ROTARY HEAD WITH ELECTRO-PROPORTIONAL CONTROL OF DISPLACEMENT
- Allows for precise control of the rotary head speed and torque, depending on the job site requirements and operator preferences.
- HEAVY DUTY MODULAR MAST
- Provides a sturdy and reliable platform for the rotary head and other drilling equipment, even in the most challenging conditions.
- MAST SUPPORT WITH STURDY STRUCTURE
- Offers continuous movements of +/- 93° without stops or manual intervention, providing greater flexibility and manoeuvrability.
- SLIDING CLAMP UNIT TYPE M2Z-M2SZ
- Provides an extraxction stroke of 1000 mm and a clamping force of 159 kN, suitable for a wide range of pipe diameters (40 ÷ 254 mm).
- OSCILLATING TRACKS
- Oscillate +14° / -11° to ensure optimal traction and stability on uneven terrain.
- POWERFUL DIESEL ENGINE
- Delivers 209 kW of power at 2200 rpm, providing ample power for demanding drilling operations.
- SPM – SMART POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Monitors and allocates the available power to the different drilling functions in real time, optimizing performance and efficiency.
- RADIO REMOTE CONTROL
- A single radio remote control allows for all drilling and positioning operations to be performed safely and efficiently.