M9XP-2The oscillating tracks and flexible kinematic makes the M9 XP-2 a highly manoeuvrable machine and easy to set up on challenging ground.
Rotary Head Torque
Stroke of Rotary
Rotary Head Max Drilling Speed
Width Of Crawer
The Casagrande M9XP-2 is an hydraulic drill rig ideal for the projects in the field of foundation and is suited for constructing anchors, micropiles. and jet grouting.
A machine engineered for the most demanding conditions with particular emphasis on performance efficiency, reliability and economy.
The M9 XP-2 is easy to truck and manoeuver thanks to the ergonomic remote control and the handy console on board. Available in hydraulic and full radio-controlled version, the M9 XP-2.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
FULL LOAD SENSING TECHNOLOGY
|Engine power||209 kW||280 HP|
|Width of crawler||2500 mm||8.2 ft|
|Stroke of rotary head||5400 ÷ 8400 mm||17.7 ÷ 27.6 ft|
|Extraction force||100 kN||22,480 lbf|
|Crowd force||100 kN||22,480 lbf|
|Diameters||101 ÷ 508 mm||4 ÷ 20 in|
|Torque||30000 Nm||22,127 lb/ft|
|Max. Drilling speed||160 rpm||160 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||21000 kg||46,300 lbs|
- 1 “EP” ROTARY HEAD WITH ELECTRO-PROPORTIONAL CONTROL OF DISPLACEMENT It is possible to define different settings to the requirement of the job site or the operator’s requests
- 2 HEAVY DUTY MODULAR MAST Extraction force 100 kN, stroke of single rotary head 5.4 m
- 3 MAST SUPPORT WITH STURDY STRUCTURE Continuous movements +/- 93° without stops and without manual operation
- 4 SLIDING CLAMP UNIT TYPE M2Z-M2SZ Extraxction stroke 1000 mm, Clamping force 159 kN, diameter 40 ÷ 254 mm
- 5 OSCILLATING TRACKS Oscillating traks +14° / -11°
- 6 POWERFUL DIESEL ENGINE Power 209 kW at 2200 rpm
- 7 SPM – SMART POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Full load sensing hydraulic
- 8 RADIO REMOTE CONTROL A single radio remote control for all operations of drilling and positioning