Casagrande C30 is a mid-sized machine in the classic series for two modes of drilling CFA and LDP bored piling. An analogue version of a classic design piling rig, designed to be simple to maintain with minimal computerised control, no remote control or no PLC (Primary Logic Controller) yet simple, robust and efficient, providing excellent value.
The C30 is designed to give the specialist piling contractors the equipment to perform foundation techniques in geotechnical engineering such as bored piles and continuous flight auger.
Comfortable cabin and simplified interface keeps the operator efficient and ready for high productivity.
The hydraulic circuit and the controls of the machine are based on traditional electro-hydraulic logic elements in order to be as easy as possible.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
The Smart Power Management (SPM) is an engine power management
system that improves performances and productivity of the machinery. SPM
monitors the power flows drawn from the engine and allocates the maximum
available power to the required function.
COMFORT & TECHNOLOGY
The operator cabin is ergonomically designed for user comfort and
soundproofing. Smart oil heat exchangers reduce fuel consumption and the
overall noise level of the cooling system.
SAFETY AND MAINTENANCE
Hydraulic lifting canopy over the engine for easy access during inspections
and maintenance. Optional stairs, platforms and railings provide safe accessibility to every point. Also, optional cameras and display for full visibility
of the working area
Rigs are powered by the latest generation Stage V diesel engine with reduced exhaust emissions and use of low sulfuric content fuels. Further reduction of CO2 emissions is achievable by using HVO plant-based fuels. Bio-oils
of high efficiency and performance are available.
|C30 Piling Rig||EU||USA|
|Max depth||42,3 m||139 ft|
|Max diameter||1200 mm||47 in|
|Max depth C.F.A.||20,2 m||66,3 ft|
|Max diameter C.F.A.||800 mm||31 in|
|Engine power||186 kW||249 HP|
|Width of crawler||2500÷3700 mm||8.2÷12.1 ft|
|Shoes width||600 mm||24 in|
|Line pull||150 kN||33,720 lbf|
|Line pull||70 kN||15,740 lbf|
|CROWD – RAM|
|Extraction force||140 kN||31,740 lbf|
|Crowd force||90 kN||20,230 lbf|
|Stroke||3500 mm||11.5 ft|
|Torque||125 kNm||92,200 lbf·ft|
|Drilling speed||33 rpm||33 rpm|
|Weight in working condition||35000 Kg||77,160 lbs|
- Lateral catwalks and handrails
- Cab front board
- Water pre-heating system for starting engine at low temperatures
- Automatic centralized greasing system
- Video unit with two cameras and one 7” monitor to control winches and the rear of the machine
- Casagrande FleetMaster remote rig control and monitoring via internet
- Transport kit according to required transport configuration
ROTARY PILING EQUIPMENT
- Cardanic joint for rotary head
- Hook on auxiliary line
- Rotating CFA cleaner hydraulically operated
- Star CFA cleaner
- CFA lower guide with hydraulic opening
- Crowd winches for CFA. Max crowd force 2×29 kN
- Hydraulic vibrator for cages
- Instrument for measuring, displaying and recording of drilling parameters.
- Complete with software for processing datas on a PC
- Instrument for continuous extraction of CFA