Casagrande UK have a C6XP-2 with a large range of optional extras in stock, Westcott. Please contact Casagrande UK Sales teams for more information. Available for immediate work!
C6 XP-2 - Radio remote controlled hydraulic crawler drill rig:
Suitable to perform: - Micropiles - Anchors - Jet grouting (with optional kit) - Soil investigation - Continuous flight auger - Double rotary head - Duplex (optional kit) - Overburden with a Weight of base equipment: approx. 15 tons (depending on accessories) complete with Radio Remote control for all functions (drilling and positioning): - Drifter - Second rotary head - Rod carousel - Water pumps - Tracking
Casagrande C6XP-2 basic machine:
- Undercarriage with tracks driven by hydraulic motors coupled to planetary reduction gears:
- Tracks total width: 2250 mm
- Tracks total length: 3300 mm
- Width of track pads: 400 mm
- Travel speed: 0 – 2.2 km/h
Base Frame with:
- Hydraulic oil tank capacity: 525 l
- Fuel tank capacity: 260 l
- Four hydraulic stabilizers.
- Full Load Sensing hydraulic circuit.
- SPM (Smart Power Management) control system monitors the instantaneous power flows in real time, efficiently allocates the full available power.
- Electric System 24 Volt, 140 Ah. PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) network which controls engine and all hydraulics.
- 7" colour screen to display or set all the parameters of the equipment, with complete diagnostics of engine, electric valves, sensors.
- XP-2 “Front The Wall” FTW mast articulation
- Electric refuelling pump
Engine & Hydraulic Power:
Turbo charged Cummins B 4.5 diesel engine:
- Exhaust emissions in accordance with EU STAGE V - U.S. EPA TIER 4
- Power: 140 kW (188 HP) at 2.200 rpm
- Fuel consumption at full load: 206 g/kWh
- Fuel type: EN 590 S
- UREA tank capacity: 57 l
- UREA consumption (% of diesel consumption): 7-8%
- Main variable displacement piston pump:
- Max. capacity: 1 x 319 l/min
- Max. working pressure: 350 bar
- Hydraulic piston pump - max capacity 99 l/min (optional) for double head or drifter
Mast – Long Version
Segmental drill Mast with feed gear:
- Length: 9100 mm
- Stroke: 7300 mm
- Stroke of single rotary head with fixed clamps
- Crowd force: 87 kN
- Extraction force: 87 kN
- Maximum crowd/extraction speed: 47 m/min
- Complete with hose chain and hydraulic hoses.
- Low maintenance rotary head trolley on 12 adjustable rollers
- with lateral movement.
- Hi speed kit for rotary head movement and extraction force increasing:
- Normal: max 47 m/min
- Fast: max 77 m/min
- Crowd force: 100 kN
- Extraction force: 100 kN
Basic module of safeguards according to EN 16228, for rig with radio remote controls, complete with:
- lower module of cages with interlocking system, for vertical drilling operation manual opening
- Restricted Operating Mode (ROM) system
- Special protective mode for specific circumstances to operate where the use of safeguards is not possible.
- Hydraulic opening system for safety cages.
Rotary Head Type T20 EP:
The head is designed for the application of the following options: Main features of the rotary head:
- Gears: 8Max.
- rotation speed:
- 400 rpmMax
- torque: 15.210 NmMax
- Flow: 170 l/min
- Through-hole passage: 130 mm
- Weight: 824 kg
- Drive sleeve for T14/T20, with internal springs:
- 2" internal diameter RH 3" 1/2 API regular female thread
- 2" rear swivel with radial inflow.
Optional Equipment in Stock
- T40 Casagrande hydraulic drifter
- Krupp HB30S Drifter
- Blocking and break-out clamps type M4-M4S-C with sliding break-out clamp, acting as a casing extractor.
- Blocking and break-out clamps type M2-M2SZ
- A2 type hydraulic service winch
- Cat head with swinging pulley, complete with frame.
- Piston high pressure pump and foam pump type CC30/20S
- Screw mud pump NG530L
- 20 l oiler
- Hydraulically operated 2" dia., 2 line 2 way twin valve - complete with retaining valves and flexible hoses to mast.
- Counter balancing valve System
- Cable remote control unit for tracking and stabilizers