Casagrande B125 XP-2-CFA
The Casagrande B125 XP-2-CFA is a multifunction machine designed to drill boreholes, to insert and extract casings, to power a casing oscillator, for piling by the continuous flight auger method and ready for conversion in diaphragm wall equipment.
It is designed to work on the most difficult sites and has excellent technical characteristics, including 165 kN high speed winches for fast work, the new H14 rotary head with a maximum torque output of 135 kNm and speed up to 30 rpm, making it ideal for drilling large and small diameter boreholes and for driving long casings.
- 165 kN high speed winches for fast work
- The new H14 rotary head has a maximum torque output of 135 kNm and speed up to 30 rpm, making it ideal for drilling large and small diameter boreholes and for driving long casings.
- XP hydraulic power system uses Full Load Sensing (FLS) technology, which allows for optimal management of the power demands and reduces losses, achieving up to the 25% of fuel saving (calculated on the basis of a theoretical working cycle).
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Smart Power Management (SPM) is an intelligent engine power management system that improves performance and productivity of the machine. The SPM system monitors the instantaneous power flows from the engine and immediately allocates the maximum power to the required functions.
- Casagrande FleetMaster is the online platform that allows you to remotely control your fleet simply by connecting with a PC, tablet or mobile phone.
FULL LOAD SENSING TECHNOLOGY
The XP hydraulic power system uses Full Load Sensing (FLS) technology. Unlike more common hydraulic management systems, the FLS system only supplies the required amount of oil requested by the functions thanks to the interaction between pumps and distributors. It allows optimal management of the power demands and reduces losses, achieving up to the 25% of fuel saving (calculated on the basis of a theoretical working cycle).
SAFETY & TECHNOLOGY
The canopy design of the B125XP offers maximum accessibility and safety for maintenance tasks: · Side door with automatic electro-hydraulic openings · Complete opening of the engine and winches compartment for maximum accessibility · Side folding ramps (as option) · The lifting sides become safety rails during maintenance activities on the upper structure
- XP control system offers the following advantages for the operator and the work supervisor:
- Monitoring of all working functions
- Diagnosis of the working systems to ensure the constant monitoring of the status of sensors and components.
- Easy conversion to any drilling arrangement with no need for manual intervention.
- User friendly customization of the working parameters and remote rig assistance, diagnostics and monitoring of working parameters.
B125 XP-2 – CFA
|Max depth C.F.A.
|Max diameter C.F.A.
|Width of crawler
|CROWD – WINCH
|Weight in working condition
- SPM control system – Smart Power Management
- 12″ touch screen display for visualization and drilling parameter settings
- Mast lifting and lowering aid
- Drilling depth measurement and automatic mast verticality control
- Automatic idling mode with engine start/stop for fuel saving
- Rotary shaking system for tool discharge
- Hook on auxiliary line
- Protective roof guard (FOPS compliant)
- Air condition system
- Cab side catwalk
- Electric refuelling pump
- Undercarriage with 800 mm wide track shoes
- Lateral catwalks and handrails
- Railings on upper structure
- Cab front board
- Water pre-heating system for starting engine at low temperatures
- Automatic centralized greasing system
- Cable remote control for tracking
- Video unit with two cameras and one 7″ monitor to control winches and the rear of the machine
- Automatic self-alignment on drilling
- Casagrande FleetMaster remote rig control and monitoring via internet
- Transport kit according to required transport conﬁguration
- Rotating CFA cleaner hydraulically operated
- Star CFA cleaner
- CFA guide with hydraulic opening
- Crowd winches for CFA. Max crowd force 2 x 23 = 46
- Hydraulic vibrator for cages
- Instrument for measuring, displaying and recording of drilling parameters. The instrument is complete with software for processing the data on a PC
- Instrument for continuous extraction of CFA
ROTARY PILING EQUIPMENT
- Undercarriage with 800 mm wide track shoes
- Low headroom arrangement
- Cardanic joint for rotary head
- Smart lowering and overload protection for main winch
- Main free fall winch 135 kN nominal line pull
- Arrangement for casing oscillator
- Casing oscillator up to GLL 1300